Pleasance London FAQs
Answers on any questions around your visit
How do I book a ticket?
- You can book tickets on our website or over the phone on 020 7609 1800. Phone opening hours are here.
We encourage booking in advance, but our on-site Box Office is open from 1 hour before the show for any enquiries. The Box Office closes 15 minutes after the start of the final performance of the day.
You will receive an E-Ticket with a QR code for entry to the show. If you haven’t received your E-Ticket, please contact [email protected].
We cannot print or post tickets.
We do not accept cash at the Box Office.
- Booking fees contribute towards the numerous charges associated to online bookings, such as payment gateways and banking charges.
- We do not wish to penalise performing companies with additional costs and for transparency, do not include booking fees in the listed price of the ticket.
Do you offer refunds?
Our tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, and late-comers may not be admitted. The booking fee is also non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or cast if necessary due to unavoidable causes.
How do I order food and drink?
The bar area will be open 90 mins before the performance to allow you plenty of time to settle in and enjoy a pre-show drink or snack.
After the show our inside bar area will be open for you to enjoy a post show drink.
Main House only: You can also order drinks to your seat once inside the Main House auditorium using the OrderPay webpage, you can view the menu here.
We've teamed up with YardSale Pizza so you can get fresh pizza delivered straight to the bar before or after the show. View the menu here.
Do you accept cash at your venue?
- We are a fully cashless venue. You can pay for drinks via the app OrderPay, or using your debit or credit card.
Is Pleasance London accessible?
All our venues and facilities are step-free, apart from The Studio (formerly StageSpace).
If there is anything that you would like us to be aware of before booking, for example you require lift access or require a hearing loop, email [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
What sort of seats are available?
Main House: You have a choice of two styles of seating - Tables (with chairs) or Groups (bar stools). If you are not happy to sit on a bar stool, please book a Table. You can view more information about seating types here. If a show is sold out we will be unable to change your seating type on the night so please ask the Box Office before booking if you are unable to sit on a bar stool. Please note you may be sat next to other patrons if booking individual seats at larger tables/groups. We cannot offer refunds on tickets once booked.
Downstairs & The Studio: Both these spaces have cushioned bench-style seating. You may be sat next to other patrons.
Can I reserve seats?
- The Main House is reserved seating - please contact the box office if you require accessible seating or would like advice about which seating style to book.
- Seating in the Downstairs and Studio spaces are unreserved unless you have access requirements - please contact the box office at the time of booking.
Do you have a cloakroom facility?
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer a cloakroom facility or store any luggage.
What's your babes in arms policy?
- Children under the age of 2 will be permitted to eligble performances. Please check in with our Box Office team to confirm if the performance you are attending is eligble. All children aged 2 and over need their own ticket.
What are we doing to ensure the building is Covid safe?
- You will find hand sanitiser stations set up along your journey throughout the building and outside your venue.
- The bar area will open 90 minutes before each performance to give you time to avoid the queues, settle in and enjoy some pre-show drinks.
- The Main House offers bubble seating when not sitting in the stools section.
- You are no longer required to wear a face covering at Pleasance Theatre. We ask that you are considerate to your fellow audience members and maintain your distance from others whereever possible. We appreciate your cooperation in making the theatre a safe environment for everyone.